I am a Licensed Professional Counselor, a National Certified Counselor, a Board Certified Professional Counselor, and a Licensed Behavior Specialist.
My mission is to help my clients with a combination of treatment modalities that are unique to the individual and family’s needs to help facilitate his or her own personal development and enhancement.
I specialize in working with divorce, trauma, anxiety, childhood behavioral disorders, and ADHD with emphasis on Individual and Family Therapy.
- Play Therapy
- Blue Cross
- Coventry Health
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
- APS Healthcare
- Health Advocates
- Education: Villanova University, Rosemont College
- Years In Practice: 15 years
- Year Graduated: 2002
- Licensed Professional Counselor License Number and State: Pennsylvania, PC006237
- Licensed Behavior Specialist License Number and State: Pennsylvania, BH000015
- National Certified Counselor License Number: 313705
- Board Certified Professional Counselor Number: 15586